A Study on Amendment of ｢Building Act｣ and Subordinate Legislation for CPTED
Cho, Youngjin Associate Research Fellow Son, Dongpil Research Fellow
- Hit 9329
Buildings prescribed by presidential decree should be constructed in compliance with the anti-crime standards announced by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport since Building Act and Enforcement Decree of the Building Act was amended in May, 2014.
This research seeks to provide several suggestions about system improvement for effective crime prevention in buildings, reviewing articles of Building Act, Enforcement Decree of The Building Act and Anti-Crime Building Standard. System improvement plan was drawn through three process: analysis of civil complaints; analysis of legislations regarding to anti-crime for buildings; complementation of the plan by task force composed of professionals in the CPTED field.
APA Cho, Youngjin, Son, Dongpil. (2016). A Study on Amendment of ｢Building Act｣ and Subordinate Legislation for CPTED. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Cho, Youngjin, Son, Dongpil. A Study on Amendment of ｢Building Act｣ and Subordinate Legislation for CPTED.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2016 Chicago Cho, Youngjin, Son, Dongpil. 2016. A Study on Amendment of ｢Building Act｣ and Subordinate Legislation for CPTED. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Cho - other reports
- A Study to Develop Building Production Indices for Data-Driven Policy Research Paper 2023.12.31 Hit 27
- A Study of Developing a Big-Data-Based Building Fire and Flood Risk Analysis Model Research Paper 2023.12.31 Hit 80
- Untact Urbanism Strategies in Response to Social Change on Post-Corona Era Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 906
- An Institutional Study for Systematization of Building Life Cycle Management Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 1704
- A Study on the Effectiveness of CPTED Facilities and Techniques Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 11034
- The Performance and Development Strategy of the Green Building Master Plan in Korea Research Paper 2018.03.31 Hit 10959
- Suggestions for Improvement of Laws and Regulations regarding Building Maintenance and Deconstruction Research Paper 2017.09.29 Hit 11409
- Study on Crime Prevention Design Performance for Built Environment - Focusing on Development of Crime Prevention Evaluation Criteria for a Flat or Multiple Dwelling House - Research Paper 2016.10.31 Hit 9428
- The 2014 Ministry of Justice CPTED Projects: Status and Monitoring Report Research Paper 2015.12.01 Hit 9352
- Crime Risk Assessment for CPTED: Tools and Policy Applications Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 9348
- A Study on the Development of the CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) Manual Research Paper 2014.09.03 Hit 9358