AURI Architectural & Urban Forum
To provide a platform for communication and dialogue in the sector of architectural and urban spaces
AURI has held forums under a variety of themes since 2007 including the Public Architecture Design Forum, Humanities Forum, Architectural and Urban Forum and Policy Forum with a view to providing platforms for the dissemination and promotion of the AURI role and its accomplishments.
In particular, the AURI Architectural and Urban Forum was first held in 2008 and has provided the theoretical base for the understanding of relevant areas. and for the communication and collaboration among different areas of architectural and urban spaces, contributing to the creation of architectural and urban spaces. It has also provided opportunities for productive dialogues, with working-level professionals at home and abroad attending to discuss pending issues and themes in the area of architectural and urban spaces.
Based on the in-depth discussions and agreements reached in the forum, the directions of research planning and research tasks have been explored, which will help realize desirable architectural and urban spaces. This has contributed to securing the popularity of the research outcomes and to improving their policy and social value.
Auri International Seminar was held twice in 2016.
- 1st title : Walkable & Safe City
- 2nd title : Sustainable Life through Ecological Architecture and Environmental Friendly Technology
Auri International Seminar entitled, 'International seminar on Pedestrian : Walkable & Safe City' held once in 2015.
AURI Architectural and Urban Forum held four times.
- 1st Title : Urban Regeneration Strategy Based On Architectural Culture
- 2nd Title : Implementation of the Architectural Service Industry Promotion Law and Reorganization of Public Building Design Procurement System
- 3rd Title : Policies for Making Safe Community
- 4th Title : Korean Architectural Culture, Where Is It Now?
AURI Architectural and Urban Forum entitled, 'Good Architecture, Healthy Urban Space and Happy People' held four times
AURI Architectural and Urban Policy Debate held four times
- AURI Architectural and Urban Forum entitled, 'City, a Paradigm Shift' held three times
AURI Architectural and Urban Forum entitled, 'A Fresh New Look at the Housing Policy' held four times
- AURI Policy Forum held four times
AURI Architectural and Urban Forum entitled, 'Reading the Good Urban and Housing Spaces of Our Time' held five times
- AURI Urban Architecture Policy Forum held twice
Architectural and Urban Forum entitled, 'Restoration of a Good Spatial Environment of Our Own' held three times
- AURI Architectural and Urban Policy Debate held three times
- AURI Humanities Forum held two times
AURI Humanities Forum entitled, 'Humanistic Re-interpretation of the Space' held three times
Public Architecture Design Forum held six times