Home > About Auri > Vision
We shape architecture and urban design policies to promote public happiness.
1Play a leading role in setting the spatial policy agenda
- Project 1 : Strengthen spatial-policy research related to quality of life
- Project 2 : Improve the architectural and urban design system of local governments
- Project 3 : Manage the implementation of research results
- Project 4 : Strengthen domestic and foreign research cooperation networks
2Human Resources Development
- Project 5 : Strengthen the core competencies of research staff
- Project 6 : Improve the brand value of both the organization and individual researchers.
- Project 7 : Disseminate the outcomes of customized research
- Project 8 : Expand the architecture and urban information services
- Project 9 : Create a pleasant environment for creative research that is open and collaborative
- Project 10 : Manage the institute in a fair and transparent manner
Mid-to Long-term Visions & Strategies
Strategic Goals and Tasks in the Research Project Area
Strategic Goal No.1 : To build a system to lead the expansion of spaces for everyday living and welfare"People's Happiness"
- To support developing and promoting policies for both qualitative and quantitative improvement in the living space
- Provide measures for customized and investment-oriented spatial welfare policy
Strategic Goal No.2 : To expand the role as a base for the promotion of architectural culture"Cultural Prosperity"
- Support the development and promotion of policies related to conservation and utilization of architectural assets such as Hanok
- Support establishing the design system towards improving architectural and urban landscape
- Develop policies and expand projects for the promotion of architectural culture
Strategic Goal No.3 : Strengthen the support function for nurturing the architectural service industry"Economic Revival"
- To lead and support for the establishment of the foundation for the growth of architectural services industries as a drive for the promotion of convergence technology and knowledge industry
- To secure world-class technology in the architectural and urban sector and provide measures to make inroads into overseas markets
Strategic Goal No.4 : To prop up the support function for establishing and improving architectural legislation and policies "Foundation Establishment"
- To support for rearranging architecture-related legal systems in order to respond to circumstantial change and improve regulations
- To provide measures to set mid- to long-term directions of architectural policies and to effectively promote them
Strategic Goals and Tasks in the Operation Area
Strategic Goal No.5 : To secure top-class research expertise
- To strengthen the specialized expertise of the personnel
- To strengthen the research collaboration network
- To create an environment for original research
Strategic Goal No.6 : To maximize the performance of preemptive and practical policy studies
- Explore leading policy issues and strengthen the customized support for policy
- Expand the customer base for key policy research
- Disseminate the outcomes of policy research and strengthen performance evaluation systems
Strategic Goal No.7 : To establish the brand value as a global research institute
- To expand collaborative networks with overseas organizations
- To expand support for developing countries
- To share information on international issues and disseminate research outcomes across the world
Strategic Goal No.8 : To establish an ethical and transparent management system
- To realize social responsibility
- To establish research ethics and strengthen anti-corruption systems
- To create a good work environment with a respectful atmosphere